Business Technology Support
Our Business Technology Support offering is a comprehensive outsourced IT department service designed to not only pro-actively monitor and maintain your key technology, but also provide support when you need it.
We have options for both remote only support or an all inclusive solution depending on your exact needs. We are based in Leicester but work nationwide and globally.
With outsourced IT support from Employee Zero your organisation has access to a team of skilled engineers with experience covering all aspects of technology in business.
- End-user desktop, phone and e-mail support
- Onsite support
- Customer ticketing portal
- SLA options
- Extended time-zone support options for multinational organisations
- Server monitoring and maintenance
- Security patching
- Network monitoring
- E-mail management (Office 365 and G Suite)
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure infrastructure management
- Backup solutions
The Best Technology
Our engineers are highly skilled in supporting the following:
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- iOS, macOS, Android
- Networking and cloud managed networks
- Cloud SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) and Identity
- Office 365
- G Suite
- Security and next-gen firewalls
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Umbrella
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Delivering Quality Service
We follow industry standard ITIL principles to ensure we deliver a world-class service to our clients. Our help-desk is built around ITIL principles and allows us to deliver service excellence through tried and tested service workflows ensuring SLAs are met, and customer satisfaction is maintained. \
Your IT Partner
We meet with our managed services clients quarterly to discuss the state of IT in your business, upcoming compliance requirements, and provide a retrospective look at the support we have provided in the preceding quarter.
These meetings will be with your account manager, someone who is familiar with your infrastructure and the nature of your business.
IT is an ongoing process, that if managed correctly, can allow for the maximum amount of efficiency to go hand-in-hand with the minimum of cost and will help to mitigate risks to the business, such as downtime.
On-going IT processes frequently discussed in the quarterly meetings:
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery planning
- Compliance planning
- Device lifecycle planning
You can find out more about our help-desk services in our FAQ